Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Beach Side Canvas Layout

I created this layout,  it is a 12 X 16 canvas.  Using Quick quotes paper line Anchors Aweigh, & Adventure Awaits.


On the back ground on the upper left of the canvas I used the PowderPuff Chalking Inks to create the Sun and the sky  behind the palm tree's.  The inks I used on this project are from the 2017 - Powderpuff Chalking Inks inks are Baby Blue, Royal Blue, Lipstick, Rose Petal, Bora Bora, Terra Cotta and from the 2016 PowderPuff Chalking Inks. I used Aqua, Berry Jam, Lemon Sorbet, Pixie Pink Navy, Desert Sun and Light Moss, Most of the colors are blended to create the back ground.


Netting was placed at the bottom of the layout along with die cuts and seashells,


The Palm trees are die cuts the middle tree was created using powderpuff chalking inks Mahogany






Canon Selphy CP1200


Canon TS 5020

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper:Anchors Aweigh, & Adventure Awaits.

PowderPuff Chalking Inks2017 - Powderpuff Chalking Inks inks are Baby Blue, Royal Blue,

Lipstick, Rose Petal, Bora Bora, Terra Cotta and from the 2016 PowderPuff Chalking Inks. I used Aqua, Berry Jam, Lemon Sorbet, Pixie Pink Navy, Desert Sun and Light Moss,

Photos's printed on the Canon Selphy and Canoon TS 5020

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment