Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Saturday, September 16, 2017

Fall Coffee Lover's Hop - Coffee Mini Flip Album

Coffee Lover's Mini Flip Album.  I cut out the Mini from a large coffee die, using black chipboard and patterned paper "Windsong" by Quick Quotes.


Front view of Coffee Lovers Flip Mini Album

This mini has 4 pages that flip.  All the photo's where taken at the Quick Quotes Private reserve Week end at the Great Wolf Lodge in Grandmound WA. Coffee is a must when scrapbooking from 8:30 am to 10:00 pm. 


 Outside 


Java PowderPuff Chalking Ink,  was used on the edges of each of the pages 
and on the outside of the mimi album.

Stacy Mullet - One of the Owner's of Quick Quotes 







Patterned Paper: Windsong & Whistling Dixie
Embellishments: from my stash
Dies: Accu Cut - Sizzix - AliExpress

No comments:

Post a Comment