Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, October 5, 2017

Halloween Cards

Welcome crafty friends, today I am sharing with you 3 cards for Halloween.   I used several paper lines to create these.


View of all three


Card 1
Card 1 is a 4 1/4 X 5 1/2" card it has a purple base card layer then it was layered with two layers  using Quick Quotes Mulberry  QQP-MB104 then layered with Quick Quotes Windsong  QQP-WS100.  The witches skirt was created from Quick Quotes  Anchors Aweigh QQP- AW103 & QQP-105 with wink of stella edging the skirts,  the witches legs are cut out of the Mulberry paper line. Shoes are out of black card stock with Wink of Stella on them.  Embellished with a purple ribbon and a sentiment.


Card 2

Card 2 is 5 X 7 1/2" with a black card stock base layered with a yellow card stock. then a third layer that is from an older paper line Andrew Avenue QQP-AW200, the next layer is Anchors Aweigh QQP-AW101. Beneath the house is Quick Quotes Chiffom QQP-CH100


Card 3
I used Quick Quotes Sheer Joy QQP-SJ800 as the base card, I embossed it in an embossing folder by Tim Holtz.  layered on Halloween dies cuts, cut from scraps of card stock. 

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Quick Quotes, Mulberry, Windshong, Anchor's Aweigh, Sheer Joy, Chiffon, Andrew Avenue*** Retired paper line. 
PowderPuff Chalking Ink: Barn Board

Thanks for stopping by today.

Kathi - Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment